Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yet another "new" blog...

Hey everyone! I am embarrassed to see that it's been 8 months since my last blog entry and I sincerely apologize for not keeping everyone up to date. You would think that with all the changes in my life I would be clamoring for the chance to write about it and share it with the world. But, I have found that the simple pleasures of my every day life were somewhat harder to publish than the adventures of foreign countries and cultures. And, to be honest, I was spending all of my downtime with Dave (which wasn't as abundant as I would have liked!) and so it was harder to find time to blog.

Enough with the excuses...fact is I am going to try and get back on the blogging bandwagon. BUT, as I am now a Clay, Dave and I have started a joint blog. I don't have very high expectations for Dave blogging...we had already fought when I tried to get him to blog the wedding photos and he complained that he wasn't a writer. But if only in spirit, it will be a blog from both of us.

So, the new blog is daveandkristine.blogspot.com and hopefully more adventures will soon follow.

Thanks!!

1 comment:

Kathy Clay said...

I'm so glad to see you blogging again and Dave does have the gift of gab even if he won't admit it. (I read those college stories you wrote, Dave!) No excuses. You'll have plenty of time in Iraq to blog and we will........be expecting it! love to you both.