Saturday, November 22, 2008

Reflections on...FOOTBALL!!!

As I sit updating my blog and going web research I am listening to the live audio stream of BYU football!! A personal favorite hobby and something I have sincerely missed while living abroad, I just wanted to say that I LOVE FOOTBALL!! For all those that have not discovered the adrenaline-run, strategy-filled, hard-hitting, nail-biting action of college Football, I invite you to visit http://www.ncaafootball.com/ and pick your favorite team. Granted, it's the end of the season and there won't be much action left...but you can still get into the bowl bids and conference championships...and then finish out the year with some pro football action leading up to the Super Bowl in January. Oh, and while I'm at it and before the game ends...just a shout out to my fellow BYU fans---GO COUGARS!!

No comments: