Saturday, November 22, 2008

FALL (yeah it's late but it's a long story...)

SO, I had great intentions of blogging Halloween, the beautiful Fall leaves, and other adventures here in Syracuse but, unfortunately, one night Dave was trying to copy pics from my memory card to his computer and accidentally assassinated the card--all the pictures with it. Luckily, after some long patient hours with recovery programs, he was able to get me the pictures back. All this means that I am going out of order but want to document things nonetheless...

Here are some great pics of buildings on campus with the changing leaves of the ivy vines highlighting the changing seasons.





This is the Lincoln statue right outside the main halls where I have class. No Fall colors, but wanted to give Abe some press time before he gets covered in the snow (I'll promise to document that later!)


Heading down one of many leaf-covered streets of Syracuse. I took this picture admittedly after the main thrust of the changing colors...which lasted all of about a week...when the ground became covered in crunchy, crispy brown remnants of the surrounding foliage.


Such a rare sight I simply HAD to take a picture. Yes, there are Republicans (albeit closet Republicans) in New York.

No comments: